Cutting-off-Wheels first of all are manufactured from special selected abrasive grains and bonding
system which yields convincing, extraordinary results. Also quick and precise cutting
results in optimum handling. These wheels last longer and are easier to work
with. Furthermore, narrow cuts mean that only minimum pressure is needed for cutting.
Despite that, they are improved to achieve better cutting capabilities without overheating
of the workpiece, along with even shorter cutting times and generating of less
waste. All this yields significant savings in terms of time and labour costs..
APPLICATION:Cutting of sheet metal
– Peripheral speed: 80 m/s.
– Suitable for use on angle grinders.
– Manufactured without the addition of Fe, S or Cl fillers.
– Manufactured in accordance with the EN 12413 and OSA standards..
– 15-20% improvement over former quality;
– Extremely high cutting capabilities;
– Excellent tool life;
– Best efficiency.